lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Family Reunion

My family is very united, we always get together to eat rice with chicken the sundays, and all the birthdays they arrive to your house full of laughter and gifts.
My grandmother is so crazy... but is for the age..
My aunts, uncles and cousins are very affectionate (and only a little fats.. ).
If you said any boring joke, the olives farts will flying to you.
Watch football TV is so complicated, not all are of the same team, and always someone who is sad.
All the 18 of september we do activities (for example career of sacks, the egg with the spoom, etc.) and eat a lot !!
Christmas and the new year also are a familyary party (the costumes are a good option)
Sometimes I can not spend time with them, because I have to study, and they are so noisy.
I like to spend time with them... it is a constant party =)

1 comentario:

  1. "the olives farts will flying to you"
    You're going to have to explain this to me????

    ResponderEliminar